Road Traffic:right side
Plug types:A, B,
Note:*Panama City 120V
Central America, bordering both the Caribbean Sea and the North Pacific Ocean, between Colombia and Costa Rica
total: 78,200 sq km
land: 75,990 sq km
water: 2,210 sq km
tropical maritime; hot, humid, cloudy; prolonged rainy season (May to January), short dry season (January to May)
interior mostly steep, rugged mountains and dissected, upland plains; coastal areas largely plains and rolling hills
GDP: $22.76 billion (2005 est.)
GDP growth rate: 6.4% (2005 est.)
GDP per capita: $7,200 (2005 est.)
Inflation rate: 2.9% (2005 est.)
Currency: balboa (PAB); US dollar (USD)
balboas per US dollar - 1 (2005), 1 (2004), 1 (2003), 1 (2002), 1 (2001)
Population: 3,191,319 (July 2006 est.)
Growth rate: 1.6% (2006 est.)
Roman Catholic 85%, Protestant 15%
Spanish (official), English 14%; note - many Panamanians bilingual
time difference: UTC-5 (same time as Washington, DC during Standard Time)
3 November 1903 (from Colombia; became independent from Spain 28 November 1821)
Note: Information on Panama was mainly sourced from CIA's World Factbook and may represent an American point of view. To learn more about Panama, please visit one of the links below.
Apartment for sale in Panamá, Panama
Beautiful Apartment for sale
|Area in sq. meters:||290 |
|Price in EUR:||€322,194 - €258,480|
- I take cash, certified checks, gold, silver , platinum, palladium and other precious metals, I also accept stocks, bonds, bearer bonds, or any other kind of financial instrument from Internationally recognized banking institutions and corporations or governments.
- I am willing to trade it for other real estate properties worth less than my property if you also come up with the difference in cash.
- I will admit the United States Dollar, the Euro of the European Union and the Pound Sterling of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland as acceptable currencies for this transaction.
- I accept real estate in any major U.S, Canadian or European City, and I will also accept combinations of cash and real estate.
- I would also accept trades for exotic cars, or lots of non exotic cars.
- Small airplanes, yachts or boats are welcome as well and I am open to negotiations, however I will not negotiate lower than $300,000 USD.
- SERIOUS OFFERS WOULD BE CONSIDERED TO AS LOW AS $290,000 USD ONLY IF YOU PAY ME IN FULL AND IN CASH IN JUST 1 TRANSACTION. I AM WILLING TO SELL MY APARTMENT FOR MUCH LESS THAN THE CURRENT COMMERCIAL MARKET PRICE BECAUSE I NEED TO CAPITALIZE ON MY ASSETS.
Features & Amenities
Lift / Elevator|
Washing Machine / Washer
Drying Machine / Dryer|
2. Dinning room and living room
3. 2 elevators
4. Social area with swimming pool
6. BBQ and grill area
7. Storage and deposit room
8. Security guard
9. Police cameras on the street corner
10. Police Station 2 blocks away
|12. Fully furnished with bamboo floors
13. Wooden drapes and fancy curtains
14. 1 apartment per floor
15. Low Floor, it’s on the 2nd floor
16. Maintenance is $190 USD per month
17. Taxes are $1200 per year
18. Building is handicap friendly
19. Building is pet friendly
20. Catholic Church in the neighborhood
21. Protestant Church in the area
22. Jewish Synagogue in the neighborhood
23. Islamic Mosque in the neighborhood
Gerardo Fernando Rodriguez Rodriguez
Mobile No. (507)67479562
This Apartment for sale in Panamá, Panama was first listed on 2008-05-30 12:58:09.
Listing's direct URL ¬
|Listing No. ||27467|
|Price negotiable|| |
Panama Real Estate